My friend was telling me about this super easy recipe she makes for her kids in the summer as an easy on the go snack or meal. You are not going to believe how easy and fast it is, as well as how affordable and filling! These yummy honey & ham bites are a must have in your house!
They are SO EASY. You simply take the biscuits and cut them in half and place one piece of swiss cheese and one piece of ham in them. Pinch the edges of the dough around the ham and cheese. Place on a greased cookie sheet and cook in an oven at 350 for 15 minutes!
- 1 tube Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
- Deli Ham
- Swiss Cheese Slices
- Cut biscuits in half and put a slice of cheese and a slice of deli ham inside.
- Put a dab of honey inside
- Pinch shut around the edges encompassing the ham and cheese in the dough
- Slather a little bit of honey on the top of the biscuites
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes