As summer makes its way, I am on the lookout for easy, yummy kid friendly recipes to keep those tummy’s full as they are burning off all of that energy! So for the next two weeks, I have a few recipes, and also some awesome printables to share!
Today, we are going to share these YUMMY Cheesy Pizza Sticks! They only use a few ingredients, and are a super affordable snack! They are also filling, which is a huge bonus during those summer months! The best part? They only take 20 minutes from start to finish!
To begin, you are going to cut Pillsbury dough into rectangles. Just big enough to hold 3 pepperoni slices and a cheese stick. Place 3-4 Pepperoni slices and one cheese stick per square.
Next you are going to roll up your pizza sticks, letting the dough completely encompass the entire pizza stick.
Finally, you are going to melt your butter and then mix your garlic powder and parsley into the butter. Slather your pizza sticks with this yummy buttery mix!
Place in the oven on a cookie sheet for 10-12 minutes at 350, ENJOY!
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Dried Parsley
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 tube Pillsbury Pizza Crust
- Roll out your pizza dough and cut it into rectangles.
- Place 3-4 Pizza Slices on each rectangle
- Place 1 Cheese Stick on each rectangle
- Roll them up in the dough
- Melt your butter, then mix Garlic Powder and Dried Parsley in the butter.
- Slather the butter mix on your pizza sticks.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes