We have been sharing a lot of yummy dips this week, and this one is just as delicious! I really had to mess with this one to get the consistency just right, but I think I got a great combination of each ingredient to make it have just the right zing!
It is really amazing to know how easy it is to make your own ingredients. With most of the dips I posted this week most of the ingredients were in the cupboard. I really just had to stock up on sour cream and cream cheese, and pick up some prepared horseradish!
Same as the other recipes I posted this week, the longer the dip sits in the fridge the more enhanced the flavors are. I try to prepare my dips at least 2 hours ahead of time, but 30 minutes is the required time for it to settle.
I use crackers most often with my dips but this one would be amazing with carrots and celery!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 16oz sour cream
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1-2 Tbsp worcestershire sauce (add to taste)
- 3-4 Tbsp prepared horseradish (more or less to taste)
- 1 tsp salt
- Mix sour cream and cream cheese together until well blended.
- Begin adding all other ingredients.
- Serve with chips, crackers or veggies